Electrical section?

tbrooks

Sep 24, 2013
NC mtns
I was just wondering why there's not a section for electrical. There's one for lights but that doesn't really fit, because electrical covers most of the quad. I kind of understand that electrical can fit into different sections, but think it would be worthy of having a separate section somewhere.

Reactions: cbaber and Awk08
i've always thought so too, under the engine section.
lets pass this along to the proper authorities :)

7f93s.gif

I was just wondering why there's not a section for electrical. There's one for lights but that doesn't really fit, because electrical covers most of the quad. I kind of understand that electrical can fit into different sections, but think it would be worthy of having a separate section somewhere.

Good idea. I think we already had a similar suggestion but it never went anywhere.. lets make sure to add it this time.

One thing we should all confirm is what section to put it under: Engine or Body? I only mention Body because we have the Lights section under Body and those are not that far from each other.

the new electrical subsection is now under the engine section, i've moved some of the important stickies and will keep adding as i see them, and all new threads on anything electical related should be posted in there :)

thanx cbaber