easy wiring diagram for you

So I got a coil and still nothing.. all I can think of is that it is grounded out somewhere. I'm going to tear it all back apart and see if my grounds aren't connected correctly . The stator is reading 230ohms so it should Be firing in theory!!!
Update.. so i unhooked the ground from cdi and kicked it and shocked me . But still no fire to my brand new coil . Does that mean I'm grounding out somewhere

Update.. so i unhooked the ground from cdi and kicked it and shocked me . But still no fire to my brand new coil . Does that mean I'm grounding out somewhere
new update. I am getting some fire but it seems like I have to kick the bike over 10 times before it fires again... anyone know why?>

Today I made a wiring diagram in CAD for any one who needs an easy diagram to follow. It shows what connects to what. Its for wiring cdi and head light, not tors or other bs that you don't need. Shows what's needed to run. Pm me with an email for pdf of the diagram

f3x8c1.jpg
Thanks ive have a 200 but the loom had been hacked im looking to clean up all the wiring and just leave front n tail light

How do I use this to connect to banshee headlights, , or the OEM light,

My OEM light has 5 wires, and my banshee has 3.

What extra would I need to do to keep the rear light?

thank you, this helped out a lot I just have to figure out where im mounting these banshee lights at now. I was going to PM you about a GSXR brake question, any idea why i don't see a PM option yet?

Reactions: Awk08
thank you, this helped out a lot I just have to figure out where im mounting these banshee lights at now. I was going to PM you about a GSXR brake question, any idea why i don't see a PM option yet?

you need to acquire 3 likes from 3 different members for the messaging systems comes to life, it keeps chi-wanese spammers from sending you messages for generic boner pills :eek:
I just gave you the first, others will join in.
I'll message you about the brakes, even though I don't build them any longer, you should be able to reply to my message ?

Reactions: 2001redblaster
you need to acquire 3 likes from 3 different members for the messaging systems comes to life, it keeps chi-wanese spammers from sending you messages for generic boner pills :eek:
I just gave you the first, others will join in.
I'll message you about the brakes, even though I don't build them any longer, you should be able to reply to my message ?

Thanks I just wanted to message you since you built the kits I figured you would have seen my issue at one point.

Reactions: Larry's Shee
Today I made a wiring diagram in CAD for any one who needs an easy diagram to follow. It shows what connects to what. Its for wiring cdi and head light, not tors or other bs that you don't need. Shows what's needed to run. Pm me with an email for pdf of the diagram

f3x8c1.jpg

Hi i have wired up my blaster the same as this diagram with new yamaha cdi new yamaha coil and new spark plug but still no spark please help

Reactions: Awk08