dyracuse motorcycle park ( mx/atv)

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
great place!!! ten bucks to ride all day.. 320 acres of trails.. a mx track and a endurance track( long mx)
trails are 80% sand mixed with 20% dirt.. so decent tires are a must!!..... located in rome wi.. adams county off of 13 on county road 0 formerly archer road/dr?..

i will update this thread ahead of time as to if i will be going.. hoping for next weekend...

if its been dry out except dusty condition, helmet and goggles are a must!! no 3 wheelers :(

looks like the wife and i are shootin for next sunday... weather says 50s.. and 40% chaince for light rain i think, thats ok though it wil keep the dust down...

who's game??? cody? ox? anyone else???

Dyracuse Park

here is amap with the location.. and on the right is a map of the trails... green is the 'endurance trails' which we ride, blue is the super aggressive mx track, i dont recoomend it for first time riders... its fast rough, and no fun on a blaster...
red is the smaller mx track which is more like a mx track, the first jump after you come around the corner off the straight by the road hurts like hell!! drops down hard!!
and orange is the kids track.

the green trails are the fun stuff.. and the trails are all one way with signs to direct you... there are 2?3? stop signs on the trails, one where the trails intercekt, and one where you cross the road that runs back to the ski hill http://www.dyracusepark.dustndirt.com/location.html