Durby's Blaster rebuilds - Monster Themes for Kiddos

just make sure the trails are safe.
i only let my kids ride on trails /areas i know are/mistake proof.:D
well i try anyhow:)

Last edited:
Well here it is and he even rode it for one lap around the back yard before it died and would not start :( next gas started pouring out from the carb :( it still wont start, but it got too dark to look at it more.

It cost me $355 because the damn guy at the shop ordered parts without my consent :( poor customer service to order stuff without asking the customer. But on the upside Durby is smiling down on our boy for getting on it and riding it. I have a video of him riding it too :)

Attachments

• IMG_6876.JPG
    IMG_6876.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 236
Wow! the Blaster looks great. Nice to hear and see that it is done. Well 99% anyways. Like stated already said the carb is an easy fix. Incorrect float height (needs adjusting) or sticky float (tap the bowl with back side of screw driver), Or a dirty needle and seat. If you cant find someone to do it I would say send it to me and I will set it up.

If someone has one, it needs a chain guide for the swingarm and the bolts. You can see its missing in the pic. Don't need it throwing a chain once it's up and running again.

It really could use a set of Nerfs, and some heel guards, in my opinion it is way too dangerous for a young one too ride!

If someone has some that they do not need that they would like to donate , I will pay for shipping.

Reactions: Herpderplol
If someone has one, it needs a chain guide for the swingarm and the bolts. You can see its missing in the pic. Don't need it throwing a chain once it's up and running again.
Brandy, if you send me your address i will order this part for you.

and actually if i check, i might still have my old bolts if someone has the guide but not the bolts

Reactions: bummer981
I've got an old chain guide without the bolts that I'd be more than willing to clean up and send to you. Though I won't be home for two weeks if your willing to wait for it.

Reactions: bummer981
It really could use a set of Nerfs, and some heel guards, in my opinion it is way too dangerous for a young one too ride!

If someone has some that they do not need that they would like to donate , I will pay for shipping.

I have a set of stock heel guards. I will get them out this week.

Brandy If you could send me your address in a conversation that is all it will take.

Reactions: harley1-5