Drag Blaster Pics

well there are alot that are waaaaaay cooler and faster than mine but here is what mine looks like when we go racing :D :D strokedtater has probally the most impressive one here, its just sick I:I

asphalt 1/8 mile drag setup.. yes those are 4ply lawn mower tires on the rear :D :D they actually work great haha I:I

100_1471.jpg

and setup for dirt

haha i did win that race but lost the next round to end up 3rd that time.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^^^ nice man!! where is salemville? is that down in taters neck of the woods? i know what tater can run but what kind of times do you get with that baby?

^^^^^^ nice man!! where is salemville? is that down in taters neck of the woods? i know what tater can run but what kind of times do you get with that baby?

i think we are pretty close..we are running the same motor setup and ported by the same guy.. my chassis gives me a small advantage but thats all gonna change. ;)

I've seen that drag blaster on craigslist before. I even picked up the phone and contemplated calling just to come look at it but figured I better not waste your time or mine. I can't see having a bike for the sole purpose of dragging down the same 300' of dirt and not being able to ride it anywhere else. It does look VERY cool though.