Don't be hating...a polaris....LOL!

I called the guy(Rick Ritter/RCR) this week about my cylinder I bought from him.He's also boring the cylinder and selling me all the necessary parts I'll need to complete the install.
He's amongst the best in the country with these Polaris's.
He said to look for the parts not this coming week but the beginning of the next.
YEAH!!!!!!!!!

Two of the guys I ride with have Scramblers. One a 400 2 stroke, the other a 500 4 stroke. I've ridden them and don't really like them, but they're kind of neat. They are HEAVY though. Like close to 600lbs HEAVY! They always laugh at me because I can load my Blaster into the truck without ramps...by myself!

^^LOL me too, haha i just pick up the front end, rest it on the bed, then pick up the rear by the grab bar and shove her in... its kinda nice... haha it kinda reminds me of a friend who has a really low s10 and he just pops up the front and drives in...

LOL!They are heavy.That's why I have placed focus on lightening it up.
Here's an updated picture.
polaris2000211.jpg

hey race-a-holic,did you ever mention where you are at in Arkansas ?
I live in Paragould.Near Jonesboro.In the upper northeast corner.

I got it going this weekend.Had a few issues with it but for the most part things are going well for it.Sure was nice to ride it some.
Haven't run anyone yet but although it won't be setting any speed records,it sure is fun.
Still need to buy a battery(not bad to pull start with the pullcord,but...),also need to buy some aluminum rims for the back.Might have to do some minor carb work to get the carb dialed in perfectly.

With it going and once I get it dialed in,I'm ready to see how much it has improved.
Before my brother's 700 V-force would beat the sport(of course) but to be honest he didn't beat me as bad as I thought he would.