Does anyone have an idea for my jetting

What are you using to put air in the motor? Hand pump? Bike pump? Air compressor?

I was using a bike pump at first, but mine wouldn't hold air either. So I switched to a compressor to put air in faster. Fixed my problem.
A bike pump it will hold air for 1 minute leaks right out cant find any leaks

What are you using to put air in the motor? Hand pump? Bike pump? Air compressor?

I was using a bike pump at first, but mine wouldn't hold air either. So I switched to a compressor to put air in faster. Fixed my problem.
A bike pump it will hold air for 1 minute leaks right out cant find any leaks

maybe the sealant didn't cure enough around the pvc pipe, or the air fittings. Throw some yamahabond or another gasket maker material around all the parts on the tester and let it dry over night. Try again in the morning.

I have air coming out of trans vent so prob seals i didnt use pc 03 seal grease just yamabond on outside oil on inside i think they may be wore out or not straight in i just did it quick without pulling motor , do i need seal grease ???? I will buy it if i do im not gonna half ass it

If anyone knows please let me know my seals should be here today im hoping my local yammy has seal grease

Okay this is bull still waiting on seals :( what size is clutch boss nut? Im thinking seals may be to far in

Well got clutch off clutch side seal has no leaks :( it was the damn collar new collar and yamabond in and torqued another leaker tomorrow :( at least i have extra crank seals haha

Okay have run 3 heat cycles emptied a tank and a half 32.1 94octane/yamalube threw the 270 jet i have 2 plugs where should i start for jetting during the plug chop should i run the 270 i already know its to big also how do i set the idle for plug chops like that seems kinda dumb ro me if my idle off my plug will be too no?