DOES ANYONE HAVE A BLASTER MOTOR

Maxmenov

Jan 11, 2018
So my little brother blew up my engine, the piston shattered. Does anyone have a blaster motor laying around that i can purchase. Im in the Western Massachusetts area.

Unless you have that 250f just sitting around the Blaster engine fixed will be far easier than doing the 4choke .

DO NOT use the cheap Chinese cylinders on eBay or Amazon.

Yeah, the case is fine. I dont know if the trans is shot because pieces of cylinder couldve destroyed it. Its just stupid cold up here in Massachusetts, and i dont want to do it in cold. I will probably open up the bottom end today and see if everything is fine there.

Im working in ontario :)
Bore, hone and measure for new wiseco piston ?
Why would you put a four stroke engine in a blaster?....gay

When the blaster was running it would sometimes idle at really high rpm, i would give gas or put it in higher gear it would straighten out, anyone know what can cause that?

If you ever experience a well tuned, high performance 2s 'hit" you would think differently. Sure a 4choke has good tractable power band but is no where near as exciting as the thrill of a smoker !!

2s oil burner since 1970 :cool:

Reactions: blasterbrian
How much would you be willing to sell your blown motor for? I have a perfectly running motor. I'm thinking of a 240 big bore kit and a 3mm crank. It seem senseless to yank the crank out top end off of a perfectly good motor. What I am really looking for is an 03+ blaster with a blow motor at a great price. I might consider selling my motor and buying a blown. I could apply the price differential to my parts.