Dmc header pipe

Nov 5, 2011
Rochester, NY
This is kind of a weird question but does anyone know if a Dmc header for a Honda trx 450 would fit a blaster ? I found a pretty good deal on a nice used one but wasn't sure if it would fit. Any help would be cool !

This is kind of a weird question but does anyone know if a Dmc header for a Honda trx 450 would fit a blaster ? I found a pretty good deal on a nice used one but wasn't sure if it would fit. Any help would be cool !

Even if it would fit, it would not suit.

The kinetics would be way off and back pressure would be wrong.

It would be a monster to try to jet.

That makes sense, I was just hoping that it might have a chance of workin out bein that it is a Dmc pipe ( over optimistic haha ). But I guess there's a reason why they make pipes specific for 2 strokes and 4 strokes. I'm assuming I would be better off just sticking with my fmf fatty pipe that's actually made for a 2 stroke right ?

Correct, a 4 stroke pipe is completely different from a 2 stroke pipe. FMF or any other aftermarket pipes are good (with the exception of Toomey I believe)

Yeah if I didn't have my fmf gold series fatty and powercore 2 I would definately go for a toomey or some type of right bend, but I just can't justify spendin all that money on an exhaust system when I already have a pretty descent one.

I always mix those up for some reason, is it just their pipes that aren't good, or are their silencers junk too?

I just bought a parts blasty for the bottom end and the DMC alien pipe that I was unsure of the brand until He brought it to me , I can't wait to get it running so I can hear it , It will be like new as I have to Repack the Silencer because somebody took the packing out for some reason ? And I will be Cleaning and polishing it up as best as I can , Look for the Pics in my Cheap parts blaster thread soon !!

I had a Dmc full exhaust system made for a blaster on the old blaster i had before i sold it. Was a great pipe but i liked my toomey more. But if you are looking for a dmc exhaust If i remeber right they are only around $250.00 on their website. The price might have changed from when i checked last.