Died randomly and cannot start

Jquest

Feb 15, 2018
I filled up the blaster with premix from my buddy’s tank and it ran very sluggish for a few moments and then ran perfectly fine for a good hour or two. Then eventually the bike dies completely and will not start. I tried pulling the blaster with a truck to attempt a bump start and it still won’t start. I decide to drain the gas assuming it’s not the correct mix ratio and fill up with new gas with 32:1. Tried kicking and it idle poorly for a few seconds and dies. Tried bump starting again by pulling with truck and still will not start. I then notice the overflow tube was leaking consistently then stopped when I turn off the gas from peacock. Turned it on again and starts leaking. What’s going on? Is this a carb issue? Did I fouled my plug somehow? Please help! Thanks!

I filled up the blaster with premix from my buddy’s tank and it ran very sluggish for a few moments and then ran perfectly fine for a good hour or two. Then eventually the bike dies completely and will not start. I tried pulling the blaster with a truck to attempt a bump start and it still won’t start. I decide to drain the gas assuming it’s not the correct mix ratio and fill up with new gas with 32:1. Tried kicking and it idle poorly for a few seconds and dies. Tried bump starting again by pulling with truck and still will not start. I then notice the overflow tube was leaking consistently then stopped when I turn off the gas from peacock. Turned it on again and starts leaking. What’s going on? Is this a carb issue? Did I fouled my plug somehow? Please help! Thanks!
Remove carb replace needle, take a very Small amount of toothpaste dab on a q tip clean needle seat reinstall new needle, check for proper float height, also check float for pinhole by submerging float in water No bubbles. Reinstall new filter and fuel hose check for leaks. Readjust carb to specifications replace fouled plug NGK B-8es and check for ignition( spark Blue)