Deal page

92f150300six

Jul 22, 2012
Spring valley ohio
In my short time hear I have read more than a few post about someone getting screwed on a deal. Now what we do on a few other sites I'm on is make a post about the deal and the terms ( cost,ship date,condition of item ect ect) after both party's agree to the terms publicly. The money,trade item ect is sent. If somthing goes wrong ( item not as dicribed, not shipped on time, no tracking number ect ect) it is posted for the hole forum to see. After both party's are happy the thread is locked not deleted. So other members that may end up dealing with one of the party's can see how they have been in other sales. Just a thought. Take it leave it thought I would bring it up and see what you thought about it.

But see that's the thing most people who are out to scam someone don't want things out in the open till the jobs done. This way everything is on the table from the start. And really you wouldn't have to make a new page for this it could just be adapted to the page you linked.And awk I do have a question for you. How the hell do you keep that quad so damn clean.

And awk I do have a question for you. How the hell do you keep that quad so damn clean.

i only take pics once a month or so, when it does get cleaned, LOL
and a $3 - 1/2 gallon of "awesome" cleaner from dollar general, sprayed on full strength with a bug/weed killer sprayer, then pressure washed off. no hand scrubbing needed, that sh*t just melts dirt and grime.
i wished i would have gotten a pic after my 3 day AWR IV ride...you couldnt even tell what color it is. but working on and maintaining it is much easier when it's clean