dang

mud runner

Jan 19, 2012
leabnon TN
ok well i race flat track and found out at the end of the sumer that the big track i race at was gonna close down but i still had another track to go to so went to my great uncles birthday party today(he turned 80) and talked to my dads cousin that races with me and he told me that they may close down this track so i need some help finding a new track iv been looking alot if anybody knows of any tracks in tennessee perferably around nashvill or cookville please let me kow

A Enduro race could Be a Change from the Good ole Flat trackin'' . What Kind Of Setup Are You thinking For Suspension ? . Sorry to hear about the Track , Seems Like you hear of a Track Closing somewhere about Once a Month . Either Way Good Luck ! .

A Enduro race could Be a Change from the Good ole Flat trackin'' . What Kind Of Setup Are You thinking For Suspension ? . Sorry to hear about the Track , Seems Like you hear of a Track Closing somewhere about Once a Month . Either Way Good Luck ! .

stock wornout blaster shocks stock aarms and maby a extended swingarm if i can talk my dad into making one