Custom exhaust?

Tommyz125

Oct 25, 2016
Québec, Canada
Photo from kijiji add. Ported 240 vito kit ,alu airbox,35mm carb vforce 4, extended swing arm ,banshee axle and A CUSTOM PIPE!! guy said 44hp at the wheel on dyno. 1800$ CAD is it too much?
$_59 (1).JPG
$_59 (1).JPG
$_59 (2).JPG
$_59.JPG

Reactions: 79 bronco
That pipe is HUGE!! Obviously hand/custom made. Very clean looking. DEEtroit area would probably be $$1800 U.S. asking price.
44hp would be a very generous Dyno. Don't get hung up on that number.
IF you go to test drive ask if it's jetted for winter weather, don't want to get blamed if it melts down. I

Reactions: Tommyz125
Thats a cool looking pipe! I would like to see more pics and get more info on it! I would also like to see what kind of silencer is on it.
Awesome looking pipes are showing up everywhere!
104_9346.JPG

Last edited:
Thats a cool looking pipe! I would like to see more pics and get more info on it! I would also like to see what kind of silencer is on it.
Awesome looking pipes are showing up everywhere!
View attachment 32251
I have asked the guy to send picture of the silencer and better one of the expansion chamber, the quad have a 4mm stroker crank too. Is the vito bb kit reliable?

The guy said the pipe was made exclusively for the engine!

The blaster on your pisture is the more modified i have seen ,amazing.

That pipe is HUGE!! Obviously hand/custom made. Very clean looking. DEEtroit area would probably be $$1800 U.S. asking price.
44hp would be a very generous Dyno. Don't get hung up on that number.
IF you go to test drive ask if it's jetted for winter weather, don't want to get blamed if it melts down. I
Oh yeah and its -25 celcius today, it gona need gaz!! Im really curious about this hp claim.

44hp is very achievable with a blaster. Not so sure on that setup to be honest. It looks to be a pipe and motor and not much else for mods other than tires and maybe a swingarm. What carb is on it? What fuel does it require?

44hp is very achievable with a blaster. Not so sure on that setup to be honest. It looks to be a pipe and motor and not much else for mods other than tires and maybe a swingarm. What carb is on it? What fuel does it require?
4mm hot rod, pwk35 carb,pro-tec boot, alu airbox setup,vforce4 reed, +3 swing, banshee axle , ported vito bbk with wiseco piston and 3 tank burn since rebuild ( this i doubt lollololl)

All the pics I see show an open air filter. I don't see any aluminum air box... I see aluminum air scoops in one pic. To be honest that bike is not really set up for anything good. Kind of setup as a dragger but only kind of, and definitely not setup for trails with those rear tires and pipe. More mods will need to be done depending on what you plan to use it for. imo

All the pics I see show an open air filter. I don't see any aluminum air box... I see aluminum air scoops in one pic. To be honest that bike is not really set up for anything good. Kind of setup as a dragger but only kind of, and definitely not setup for trails with those rear tires and pipe. More mods will need to be done depending on what you plan to use it for. imo
$_59 (3).JPG

But to be honest for this money, if im not in a hurry , i can have a nice 450r or 400ex , here in quebec there is much more of these
than blaster.

Rear tires are either zippers or 4snows. Specialized tires. Zippers for certain types of dirt dragging. 4snows, well for snow :rolleyes:

That's funny, few years ago HJR came on here claiming 38-40 hp and everyone was screaming BS !!
Have to think of a Dyno as more of a tuning tool. Same machine on same Dyno different days will read different power output. :eek:

Dynos are dynos. Anyone can manipulate the readings. Ass dyno for the win. I would say bs to anything kevin has to say. I have seen his quality blaster work first hand. He thinks a carbide burr is a milling machine.. Can not cut a proper dome if his life depended on it. Oh I could go on... But I won't. Most of us understand what it takes to reach those higher hp numbers on a blaster. I guarantee it is not using a niche cylinder with a wiseco piston.

Reactions: Larry's Shee
Rear tires are either zippers or 4snows. Specialized tires. Zippers for certain types of dirt dragging. 4snows, well for snow :rolleyes:

That's funny, few years ago HJR came on here claiming 38-40 hp and everyone was screaming BS !!
Have to think of a Dyno as more of a tuning tool. Same machine on same Dyno different days will read different power output. :eek:
IMG_20180114_121656796.jpg
IMG_20180114_121637694.jpg
this is why we use 4snow here, and the snow from the picture is just the second snow fall, double that in a month. Even the fastest banshee get passed by 175hp snowmobile all day in trail lol

No matter what tires can only go through just so much snow , though I would still like to try 4snows.

Wether it be ,,,30 or ,_40 horses nobody is going to spend money on a custom pipe if they can't get full use out of it.
Though I do believe that Vito's originally sold the Fat Bastard pipe in a hand coned version. Which they developed for the 240 bb.

Reactions: Tommyz125