Converting to led lights!

shes pretty. i really want to get an actual brakelight. i just have to find a brake lever with the switch

I was thinking about that but i dont have a brake pedal switch. I like this light it has a tail, brake, and License Plate light. Dont know what to do with a license plate light but you could light something up with it! lol http://www.ebay.com/itm/Smoke-Lens-LED-Motorcycle-Quad-ATV-Brake-Running-License-Plate-Tail-Light-12V/261152125084?_trksid=p2045573.c100033.m2042&_trkparms=aid=111000&algo=REC.RVI&ao=1&asc=20131017132637&meid=6578486546309104521&pid=100033&prg=20131017132637&rk=3&rkt=4&sd=171304132848

Last edited by a moderator:
do we have pics of headlight beams yet or you waiting to show me in person ? :)

I was thinking about that but i dont have a brake pedal switch. I like this light it has a tail, brake, and License Plate light. Dont know what to do with a license plate light but you could light something up with it! lol

@Awk08 Has a bunch of them from his brake kits. I got ahold of one and used it too hook up the brake light on my 04.

Reactions: 79 bronco
i missed that part of the post above, I do indeed have some brake pedal switches, doug knows what to do if he wants one :)

but really, this is easier.........
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hydraulic-B...Parts_Accessories&hash=item2339833bbd&vxp=mtr

I like the Hydraulic Brake Pressure Light Switch. I did not think about looking for that! :confused:

Crap i spent over $20.00 on that Oval 4 Red LED CLEAR LENS Clearance Side Marker Chrome Bezel Truck Trailer Light thing to use as a tail light.
If would have known about that Brake Pressure Light Switch then i may of got one, and the Smoke Lens LED Motorcycle Quad ATV Brake Running License Plate Tail Light, for less then $20.00.

104_8008.JPG
104_8010.JPG
104_8009.JPG

Allot going on under there, but it is all neatly done.. :cool: <<< needed for that tail light.. Looks good...

Bumping this a bit have a couple questions.
First: Are you still running high/low beams with that setup?
Second: was it necessary to rebuild a new Stator or can the original be modded to work?

That's a sick looking setup. Would love to see some nighttime pics on the trail.

Bumping this a bit have a couple questions.
First: Are you still running high/low beams with that setup?
Second: was it necessary to rebuild a new Stator or can the original be modded to work?

That's a sick looking setup. Would love to see some nighttime pics on the trail.

Just running it from the high beam wire. You can mod you stock stator.
Have not tried them at night yet!

I wonder if it would work to have the 2 floods on the low switch then have a middle bar spot that would be added with the High Beams. Just starting a build and I have no concerns about adding a larger battery. Just thinking out loud for now.

Im thinking about running both of my flood lights on the low bean and adding some spot lights to run with my flood lights for the high beam.