Contest.

Blaaster

Staff member
Technician
Jul 18, 2011
eastern australia
I have just got to get a contest underway, just one to run over a few days.

I should like to draw the winner at Dirty's ride on the 5th or 6th July.

Any ideas for a quick, simple contest.

The contest will be open to all supporting members at the time of the contest start.

Prize yet to be decided, but as a bonus if the winner is present and participates at Dirty's ride on either 5th or 6th July, I will personally donate $50 to the winner to offset the cost of fuel to attend.

Who would like to help with some prizes?

I should like to have the contest underway by 20th June to give me time to prepare for our trip to Dirty's ride.

Just do a thread where you post as many times as possible. like the one Awk ran last summer.
Use random number generator to choose winner. Choose say the second day of the ride when the most people are there.

But you must be supporting AND going to the ride.

Cash prize? $50 and $20 ?

Or hey, Have everyone put $1-5 in a pot and choose one winner by raffle

I should like all supporting members to be able to participate, not only those going to the ride.

The $50 bonus fuel money was to encourage extra folks to be at Dirty's.

I do not have the time to do a multiple choice, a random number draw will be possible.

I should like all supporting members to be able to participate, not only those going to the ride.

The $50 bonus fuel money was to encourage extra folks to be at Dirty's.

I do not have the time to do a multiple choice, a random number draw will be possible.

I'd rather help you with it than enter it. Figure out some details, and let me know....I'll Pm you later...I need to know your flight times and all so I can pick you up.