Contest!!!!! A-arm guards!!!!!!!!!!

It is not a ticker, maybe that is your confusion, it is a random number generator, so how it worked was, I went to last page and took the last post number which was you, #1116. Then I went to site and you put in range 1-1116, and it generates one random integer between those values which was 735 then I went back through posts to who had post number 735 and that happened to be 04blasterboy. I had gotten this suggestion from slickerthanyou and thought that it was clear enough by posting the number generator how the winner would be picked, but maybe you misunderstood. It wasnt who posted the most? the ten post limit was to control bandwidth and so there were not people posting over and over as I was told by numerous members that it was super annoying in slicker's contest and caused them not to post. Sorry, I did not know you were joking. I am also sorry if you felt as if you did not understand the rules. Just how sh*t plays out man hell, I've played the lottery every friday for three yrs and have never even won one dollar, so???? Anyway, man I know you put alot of time in and had it been your post you'd be the winner. I played no favs, like I said I don't know or have even really ran across 04blasterboy, everything was done fair and random, and you/neonnight, etc. actually odds wise had a way better chance of winning due to # of posts, I guess it just wasn't your day. I mean it is friday the 13th.

HA! friday the 13th! jus my luck. AND i went to court today to pay a fine, came back there was a bright orange ticket on my wiper.. $25 OT parking... friday the damn 13th... wow! better luck next time.

btw i DID misunderstood. i thought it was who ever had the most. my bad dude

Random numbers generated May 13 2011 at 12:1:30 by Psychic Science - parapsychology and psychical research
Free educational resources for parapsychology, psychical research & mind magic.

And the winner is…………..04blasterboy I:Iwith post #735, my blaster is the best because 1 i'm havin a crap day

Congrads 04blasterboy! Lucky friday the 13th!

Great contest PB! Now quit watching your cylinder rust and put that thing together!

I was sure I would get these. I sacafised a 4 stroke to the Blaster gods in hope that they would reward me with such a fine treasure as these a arm guards.

Random numbers generated May 13 2011 at 12:1:30 by Psychic Science - parapsychology and psychical research
Free educational resources for parapsychology, psychical research & mind magic.

And the winner is…………..04blasterboy I:Iwith post #735, my blaster is the best because 1 i'm havin a crap day

Well hopefully this makes this day slightly better, I will PM you regarding shipping address etc.

I tried to keep up with some of my favorite posts but it just got to be too many pages but here was some of my favorites:

Wheresthericego - my blaster is the best because it gets ridden hard and put up wet

xKronik13x - My blaster is the best because it has two nice, round, hot rear tires.

Darederek - my blaster is the best because your mom
- My blaster is the best because all of my mechanical brakes actually work

Blaner - My blaster is the best because i have deep meaningful conversations with it

Neonnight34609 - My blaster is the best because i ride Demo4o1 on the handlebars in his underoos

04blasterboy - My blaster is the best because it doesn't get angry like my gf does when i smack its ass
- My blaster is the best because crap, i'm hungry too whitty!
- My blaster is the best because it scares off homo's

Dakotademon7 - My blaster is the best because" I can go in the garage and work on it to get away from the wife.
- My blaster is the best because" it's funer to ride then my wife.
- My blaster is the best because" I'm going to install a subwoofer on it.
- My blaster is the best because" it vibrates my balls and I like that.
- My blaster is the best because" my farts sound the same as my F7 pipe and Toomey silencer.
- My blaster is the best because" I would rather have a stranger ride my wife then my Blaster.

Oregondunes – my daughters blaster is the best
because this will my last post and it's the end to all ends. Face it, it's the best......"it pisses excellence" (thats copy righted by Ricky Bobby Inc, not to be used or rebroadcasted in any way without the express written permission)

gixer7502006 - My blaster is the best because she lets me beat her all day and still ask's for more
- My blaster is the best because I never quit giving her money, more than my wife some weeks
- My blaster is the best because I feel bad for Dakotademon7 n his wife
- My blaster is the best because i still have my tors hooked up

Slickerthanyou - My blaster is the best because” -It likes to suck me off after a ride!
- My blaster is the best because" it better than riding the wife and last longer! On no wait, that's what my wife said about me!!

Scotj77 - My blaster is the best because It would never start a contest with an annoying phrase to be included to enter.

98blaster+4 - my blaster is the best because its so ghetto without any plastic that nobody is awesome enough to ride it but me

Nightmare420 - my blaster is the best because my muffler has top of the life aftermarket muffler bearings. guaranteed 35+ HP. =D

Darealblaster - My Blaster is the best because it runs more than it talks

Congrats, 04blasterboy.

I'm honored to be one of your favorite posts! Great contest man.