Compression

i think the first post awk08 reply says it all.
if your comp gauge is correct and not lying,then 100psi is going to need rebuilt.
maybe have your mechanic look at it?
there is alot of info on here read and ask questions and we will get to the bottom of it:)

welcome to the forum redneck rider:D

i think the first post awk08 reply says it all.
if your comp gauge is correct and not lying,then 100psi is going to need rebuilt.
maybe have your mechanic look at it?
there is alot of info on here read and ask questions and we will get to the bottom of it:)

welcome to the forum redneck rider:D
Ok so I just went out and bought a Pittsburgh compression tester And I'm reading 120 psi for 10 kicks with the throttle pushed in and opened up

120 is just fine it is normal:)
if it indeed has 120 then we can rule out the top end for the most part:)
although i believe cambell haudfeld sells thode as well and they are usally junk,but will usally read much lower then correct comp/not higher lol

Ok so I just went out and bought a Pittsburgh compression tester And I'm reading 120 psi for 10 kicks with the throttle pushed in and opened up

try new plug and check reeds, and leak test !!!!!

120 is just fine it is normal:)
if it indeed has 120 then we can rule out the top end for the most part:)
although i believe cambell haudfeld sells thode as well and they are usally junk,but will usally read much lower then correct comp/not higher lol
Lol but now since I'm reading 120 not what can I do ?

what you can do without alot of money only carb cleaner,
replace plug,take carb off clean the jets,you will need to take them out and soak,not just spray it.
check the reeds while you have carb off,
make sure gas cap is ventilating properly for ha ha s unscew it al lil.
set airscrew,idle if needed

torque on the head and base bolts is only20 ft lbs...not as hard as you can turn them/torque wrench needed cant guess:)

you can watch those vids i posted above there is more on youtube:)

How can
I would leak test there is a thread on how to here,recheck cylinder base,and head torque.Also awk08 sells leak testers if 1 is needed
how can I contact awk08 or a website or how can I get a leak down tester I was just goi to make
One cuz I seen a thread on it On blaster forum

Is there a way I could make my own leak down tester? Cheap and easy?

THIS...
http://www.blasterforum.com/threads/build-and-use-a-leakdown-tester.10663/

but.... myself included, by the time you drive to 5 different stores trying to find a low psi gauge for a decent price, the correct matching NPT fittings to mate the tee, gauge, schrader valve, ect. and not spend a ton of $ on fuel and 50 adapters to make everything fit together, you could have bought 2 of my testers with zero aggrevations for the same $ :)

THIS...

but.... myself included, by the time you drive to 5 different stores trying to find a low psi gauge for a decent price, the correct matching NPT fittings to mate the tee, gauge, schrader valve, ect. and not spend a ton of $ on fuel and 50 adapters to make everything fit together, you could have bought 2 of my testers with zero aggrevations for the same $ :)
I think I may buy yours I don't have pay pal only debit card

THIS...

And I'm not to sure if it'll fit my quad I have a 1996 Yamaha blaster 200 2 stroke

I think I may buy yours I don't have pay pal only debit card

set up a paypal account with your debit card/bank account, only takes a day or so for them to confirm everything and get you rolling, it's 100% safe and insured, and invaluable for purchases on here and ebay

And I'm not to sure if it'll fit my quad I have a 1996 Yamaha blaster 200 2 stroke

you have to get the correct PVC fitting to fit into your intake in place of your carb