Comparing 2 videos

YZ Otis

Sep 24, 2007
Oregon coast
I wanted to compare some shocks so I thought I'd try to put two videos together with Windows Movie Maker. Well ya can't tell nothin bout the shocks but it was fun tryin to make the videos so I'll post'em up & maybe stir up some of our talented members into producing some good (and possibly educational) entertainment for the site. C'mon, show us what ya got! ... LOL ... I know y'all got some trick software, hot cameras, bad a$$ Blasters & great places to ride to do this stuff right... burp ... put it up!
~
~
Blasty & porky 4-poke
~
~
Won't even humiliate myself more with the LT80 vid!
~
BTW: youtube audioswap sucks, sometimes works ... mostly not!

Last edited by a moderator:
i'll take it the lt80 vid was a 3 burper, good sh*t otis

nice vid otis! i think in teh first one you can see how he appears to have more control with the banshee shocks and isnt haveing to do as much fighting.

When you feel the difference between the shocks it's so great that I though you should be able to see it. Truth is, it's too subtle for my crude equipment to pick up. Didn't even bother to bolt on the Works. Comparing long travel like Blastersaurs to stock travel would be a better visual thing. I'd like to do an aggressive trail ride with the lead bike looking back & rear bike looking forward & put'em side by side.
Best thing is this was just another excuse for me to get in some trail riding ... burp!