Coal hill

blaster22077

Mar 19, 2008
Just wanted to know how many go to coal hill to climb, i go there all the time with my 98 blaster it has some work done to it and a big swinger it is 11 1/2" over. I can take alot of the hills but there are some that are just to big for the little blaster,i have tried just about everyone of them many times.
hill009-1-1.jpg

i am from that general area and i frequent the trails with a big group of good riders... anyways its a bangin place to ride and i have been impressed with what the little rocket can do on the monster hills over there... always lookin for someone to ride with/against on the climbs!

Is this up in the Scranton area? I've never ridden there, but would love to. I'm only about 30 min. from there.

I work at Coal hill !

Well I work at a power plant where wee have several coal hills which feed the plants...

Does that count??

I think my employer would frown on me bringing the quad here to climb them though !

I would love to see pics of this ride area !

Just wanted to know how many go to coal hill to climb, i go there all the time with my 98 blaster it has some work done to it and a big swinger it is 11 1/2" over. I can take alot of the hills but there are some that are just to big for the little blaster,i have tried just about everyone of them many times.
hill009-1-1.jpg

do you live near there and yo i go there all the time

if i remember correct you where there when me and my buddy jumped off that one hill climb! i was on the gray yfz450 and he had the predator. i recognize your blaster all stretched out..

and its in trevorton Pennsylvania its pretty nice i have a vid on google look under "me and yoders last extravaganza "

Hey i live in pennsylvainai i live in justus no where griffin pond is ? im saving for my blaster tho my 4x4 is broke where u live ?

if you drive to 234 11th street in trevorton the gps will take you right past the entrance to the coal hill on one side and at the bottom of the hill is the enterance to the mining side where all the trails are. greatest place to ride EVER! 100 times better than tower sh*tty. i live in Maryland and me and my buddies go up like once a month we call it black glamis. just tore up a tire and my starter in my 450 last weekend actually never took my blaster though

if you drive to 234 11th street in trevorton the gps will take you right past the entrance to the coal hill on one side and at the bottom of the hill is the enterance to the mining side where all the trails are. greatest place to ride EVER! 100 times better than tower sh*tty. i live in Maryland and me and my buddies go up like once a month we call it black glamis. just tore up a tire and my starter in my 450 last weekend actually never took my blaster though

sounds cool, might have to check it out this springI:I

hill009-1-1.jpg

question... i am days away from getting my swinger. honestly i'm not doing anything smaller than a +4. but i am willing to go longer if i had to. i do ALOT of trail riding and alot of it, i do in hazleton. basically i want the swinger to help with my climbs but not be to loong that it affects my turns in the trails. no what i mean. i dont wanna buy two swingers lol but i want a length that serves me in multiple conditions.

i am from that general area and i frequent the trails with a big group of good riders... anyways its a bangin place to ride and i have been impressed with what the little rocket can do on the monster hills over there... always lookin for someone to ride with/against on the climbs!

do me a favor. pm me your info. i stay wanting to ride those trails and we camp out cuz we are from ny. lemme know. ride out!!!

I live about 5 minutes from trevorton coal hills. I have never rode at a better place. seriously BF. If you haven't rode in trevorton you need too. actually this picture
<---------- was taken at the top of the mountain were we all park

i just bought my 1st quad and looking for a place to ride and test it out. GF just bought a CRF150 as well so we are both looking to ride. Let me know next time you guys go out

if you drive to 234 11th street in trevorton the gps will take you right past the entrance to the coal hill on one side and at the bottom of the hill is the entrance to the mining side where all the trails are. greatest place to ride EVER! 100 times better than tower sh*tty. i live in Maryland and me and my buddies go up like once a month we call it black glamis. just tore up a tire and my starter in my 450 last weekend actually never took my blaster though

I assume this place is good to go?
Bout 2 hours from me, but seems to be worth the trip, from time to time.
How are the trails? Everyone leaves you alone back there? OK to bring my 14yr old step son too? Just lookin' for new places in PA to ride this spring.

Thx!!! I:I