Clutch help please

Devineli

Sep 28, 2017
I have a 2001 blaster just got a bottom end for it and cannot get the actuator arm line to line up with the mark on the case i even took the push rods out and clutch cable off and tried,to spin it around by hand and it only gets about 3/4 of the way and stops when I look inside the hole there are no burrs or anything but it looks like the shaft that the push rod goes. Through is stick to far out into that hole where the actuator arm goes in please help I am looking my mind

Tthere is no clutch cover on it u,don't even have the basket in it I just got the bottom end today and when i tried to turn the actuator arm by hand it will not line up

Reach down into the actuator hole with a thin screwdriver and push the rod back towards the clutch side, without the other rod and adjuster nut holding it, it should easily push back into the engine to allow the actuator to drop in place, and be sure the pointer marks are lined up while installing the other rod, plate, etc. So the rod doesn't get behind the actuator during the other side install. It would also be good to know that the ball bearing is in there also that separates the two rods, or you can try the adjustment and see if it is, chances are if it won't adjust enough the ball is missing ?

I tried lining up the mark on the actuator without anything in it and it will not turn all the way to the mark

I tried lining up the mark on the actuator without anything in it and it will not turn all the way to the mark

whats the condition of the actuator where the rod makes contact ? it could be buggered up and preventing it from rotating properly

1027171324.jpg
1027171325a.jpg
1027171324.jpg
1027171325a.jpg
1027171324.jpg
1027171325a.jpg
1027171325.jpg

/\ the rod is clearly still in there!
and you have a post about it being stuck there
soooo that is your problem if that rod won't move
your screwed take it apart further....