Christmas give away!!!

Id like to keep the christmas spirit goin
i got a brand new in the box stator with adjjustable timing plate,so it makes that +4 timing mod so much easier.i ended up with two during my purchase and wanna help someone else out....tell ya what.pm me a pic of your christmas tree and whoevers got the biggest wins.this is o.ly good for the weekend and ends sunday @ 6pm cst.

No cheaters with the christmas tree pics. Should make them put a piece of paper that says blasterforum in the pic.

do it as a open group i love the grab bar

I have it open to supporting members only because I think people should support this forum. $10 is a drop in the bucket when you consider what this site offers.

i already have one..... i think alot of us already have them so may not have alot of takers

Thank you guys for doing this stuff for everyone on here

No cheaters with the christmas tree pics. Should make them put a piece of paper that says blasterforum in the pic.

Great idea....must have yourself with a blasterforum poster
poster size dont matter.tree is all that counts.poster could be of notebook paper ect
MUST BE SUPPORTING MEMBER

Last edited:
Can i enter for my money back? lol jk :p:p:p

I think giz will enter, moving to ND and he might sell the bike instead now 8-|

If he is going to sell the bike then why enter it? It's just taking it from someone who could use it and plans to keep their bike.

Here's one for you.

i was lookin at those beer can x-mas trees to post, you beat me to it X(
but i did come across this, holding the BF sign and all I:I.............................

1zf3adw.jpg

Not fair. We have a small tree, kind of looks like Charlie Browns. Although i could go to Rockefeller center and take a pic with that tree. :)

Not fair. We have a small tree, kind of looks like Charlie Browns. Although i could go to Rockefeller center and take a pic with that tree. :)

I live in a trailer big tree wont fit

head out on the blasty and find a big pine tree, decorate it with bra's and panty's and the blaster sitting under it = take home the prize

head out on the blasty and find a big pine tree, decorate it with bra's and panty's and the blaster sitting under it = take home the prize

=) like that idea... ..

Kinda off subject but kind of related. I was at odd job, or job lott, or price job or something like that and they actually had a blaster and a banshee little plastic toy. The banshee was a dead giveaway other than the Harley looking v twin, everything looked exact. The blasty looked like a blasty other than 2 headlights on the front. Im kicking myself in the but for not getting them. Don't know why i didn't. They were almost the size of a tree ornament.