CHIC RIDER>TIPS N ADVICE 2 HOT UP NEW BLASTER WANTED!!!!

welcome to the forum this is the best site out there for anything on blasters very helpful. a pipe, reed valves, and air cleaner make a big difference to start with

welcome to the forum this is the best site out there for anything on blasters very helpful. a pipe, reed valves, and air cleaner make a big difference to start with

cheers. that'l be the 1st thing i do (and the oil block off kit)

cool suprex cheers 4 that. I wasn't planning on gettin the motor bored i was jus interested in gettin an actual big bore kit but that wont b til later on. 4 now reeds, air filter n the pipe r in the worx :) goin ridin this weekend!!! cant wait!!!!!!!! i'll try post picz n vidz but no laughin cos i've only been on the atv scene for 6 mnths now so not exactly pro! *lol*

About boring the cylinder....i noticed a little bit of a different when i had it done to mine at .40 but now that I have had it a lil while and I realized on my friends blaster that going from nothing to .80 overbore would have been a bigger difference! If you were gonna bore the cylinder then i would def. go at least a .60 overbore! Dont go too crazy with boring the cylinder though cause u only have so many in one cylinder...if u need to rebuild like i am currently doing ull find out that u only want to bore the cylinder when u have to...like when ur motor tanks and scratches the inside of the cylinder. Hope that helps! see ya!