cheaper than vitos???

also are the carbon fiber flex 2 stage reeds any good, or should i just go ahead and buy the boyesen power reeds for 10 bucks more

im really tight on oney and also need a twin air filter

dont go wtiht the tors kit, go on ebay, take that 45 bucks, buy a new 28mm carb

blaster 82, you can "bore" ( i use that word loosely) your 26mm carb to a 28 if you wanted to...

and don't get a TORS kit... half the people remove them anyway b/c they cause problems occasionally

i want the tors kit because the reson i had to get a new carb is because the tors moved around too much and eventually stripped the top off and the guy before me JB welded it on, i dont want that to happen again

Do you need the TORS cap/switch for the stock carb? I have an extra if you are interested

eBayISAPI.dll

Last edited by a moderator:
the guy JB welded it on but he didnt tighten it enough and that caused it to move around and the longer it did this the more it wore down that hole. and dharbeck i just bought a new carb sorry. we got the carb thing all sorted out and removed the tors but not the actual box off of the top, just unhooked it. i just wanted to know if there is a cheaper place than vitos to get the TORS kit

Last edited: