Cheap ($40) hydraulic clutch kit

Ok you guys i just bought this clutch kit, when i receive it ( in 2 or 3 weeks) ill post an update saying something about it. Meanwhile you guys take a look at it and tell what you think about this deal.

HYDRAULIC CLUTCH LEVER MASTER CYLINDER FOR PIT BIKE ATV | eBay

clutchkit.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've thought about one of those kits. I couldn't bring myself to drop the coin on it not knowing what the slave cylinder pull distance is and everything. I even went so far as to measure the length of the stock clutch cable to see if the hydraulic line would reach. I think the 1200mm hydaulic line will reach fine but I'm not sure about the 900mm line.

i've also given those a very hard look, then fell into a good deal on the cr250 ez pull i have now and didnn't see the need, can it get any easier than what i have now ????
but i'll definately be watching for a reveiw !!!!

The hydraulic clutch won't necessarily be any easier than your EZ pull clutch handle but the hydaulic clutch never needs to be adjusted.... it adjusts itself every time you pull it.

i see handle and motor side threaded adjustments on those ones ????
but at least never any "cable stretch" requireing adjustments

In the details of the ad:

"2. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. it is International business, i am sorry that i cant control or predict it, it is better for you to check local post first before bidding"

Anybody know how much that might cost?

In the details of the ad:

"2. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. it is International business, i am sorry that i cant control or predict it, it is better for you to check local post first before bidding"

Anybody know how much that might cost?

Shipping to USA is $16.50 ... soo the $40 i mentioned in the titlle is already with shipping costs...

About the dutie taxes, in Portugal we pay around 20% more on final price ( $23.50 + $16.50= $40........ $40 x 20% = $48 )

But in Portugal, duties only aplly to items above $60, so no taxes in this clutch kit.

Dont now the duties for USA, but someone here in the forum will probably know that.

I've bought things direct out of China before and paid no duties above the purchase price of the product. I'm unsure if the seller prepaid duties and figured that into the cost of the product or not....

If you are concerned about the duties, purchase one from an importer here in the states. I've seen several of those "pit bike" hydro clutch kits located in California.

Attention !!! Attention !!! Attention !!! Attention !!!

Im not saying that this kit will work on oure Blasters, i bought it at my own risk.... anyone thinking on buying it too, better wait for my review to see if it works.
Dont want anyone wasting theyre money and getting pissed at me in case it dosent work.

In case it dosent work i can easily sell it for $60 in Portugal :D

oh and ibe bought shoes nike shocks straight from china just pay the price and shippin but it took like 4-6 weeks to get here i also have another pair on the way there like 40 for a pair of shocks

that prob was a thread jack but it was about the over sea shippin thing

Just realized you guys can get this very same item right there in the US for about the same $40, but i bet shipping time is probably just a couple of days, and also no fuss about taxes and duties... do a ebay search on : CLUTCH LEVER HYDRAULIC

one for example, with very good pics:
HYDRAULIC CLUTCH LEVER MASTER CYLINDER PIT BIKE MX LV07 | eBay

Last edited by a moderator: