chain rollers

dml893

Dec 4, 2017
I have a Yamaha blaster 200 and was wondering if you can run it without the upper or lower chain rollers any one have any thoughts on this?, the chain is to tight right now and without these it would seem to run better and I have had many wheelers in the past that did not even have these.

Warning always make sure there on and in good shape lol, unless you like buying cases and just adjust you chain

If your gonna do that the cheap pit bike china rollers will work make sure you get 10mm not 8

Thats what i run i got 25 of them cheap, lol there 10 mm for a pit bike, there cheap, the chain stays on better but they wear out pretty quick

No, they have a single rib in the center.

Sorry , this caveman hasn't figured out how to cut and paste links with this tablet I just got.

I seen those too i have no idea why you would want that, Or how they would work. Looks like trouble to mee hahaha

Run flat faced ones on my blaster and will be upgrading the raptor ones to ball bearing flat faced normal ones also. Rollers are cheap and easy to install. just buy then and throw them on.