cfm scoop/shroud install?

Antrax

Sep 23, 2012
Birmingham uk
Hi guys, my scoop kit came from cfm today and i cant figure out were the bracket bolts up to. Proberly a daft question but i just cant see how it would fit. does anybody have a pic of were it all bolts on? Any help would be appreciated.

20130109_151100_zps4a332502.jpg

i can tell that larger hole on the bracket can only go one place...
under the bolt/nut on the back of the upper shock mount,
then sticks out and bolts onto the shroud.
the other end of the shroud bolts under the fender brace with the fender

lemme look for some pics

it appears those brackets may be lefty/right oriented ?
i'd bolt them topps on under the fender and see which bracket fits which side ?

here............

2447eh5.jpg

Thanks for that awk iv got them on now. heres the pics incase anybody else may need them.
sorry for the poor quality. the brackets bolt to the back of the upper a arm. remove the bolt from the back of the upper a arm, put the bracket on and screw the nut back on loosly for now. now undo the nut on the front fender (the one closest to the front of the quad.) and put the scoop on and again loosly place nut back on. now join the bracket that you just attatched to the upper a arm and line in place with the hole on the bottom of the bracket and place the bolt thru that was supplied and tighten with the bolt that came with it. now tighten the upper a arm bolt and front fender bolt and your all done. remember these are left and right and so are each of the brackets.

20130110_112949_zps2da2aeb4.jpg

20130110_113034_zpsaec745c8.jpg

20130110_113020_zps2d0f59c5.jpg

Ok I got the same scoops and I tried doing the same thing you guys said and it does not seem to work out right for me ..The bent tab for the front fender seems like it should go a different direction..Can anyone send me a pic or post a pic ..Maybe one up close ..thanks

Also scott ur running the race hood so you may not have the stock upper fender bar mount. When i had my other scoops with out all the extra brackets/bolts (a 1 piece pair.. 2 pieces total) they bolted right up to stock body set up, when i switched to race hood and deleted my upper fender bar i now cant mount them back the same if at all im confused on my current set up. But i know not having that bar is one of the main issues, where Antrax is still running stock plastics and would have that upper bar

Any one got photos of them installed. Just trying to work out my ones. I have them mounted to the fender mounts but cannot work out the brackets.

Do you take the bracket to the upper shock mount or the upper a arm?