cargo rack for trail work?

Steve150xc

Apr 20, 2015
My google search didn't find any racks. I would like one that I could use for trail maintenance and could be removed when not needed, therefore welding is not an option for me. Any help would be appreciated. thanks.

Not sure if they make one for Blaster specific but over the years we have seen many Blaster knockoffs that come with racks (front and rear).. They all look to have the same frame and very similar plastics.. Off the top of my head I cant think of what the chings named them..

Prob could make a bracket on your rear grab bar to bolt one to. You wouldn't have to weld it to the quad just weld brackets to the basket and drill holes in the grab bar?

I've used those plastic racks they deliver soda to convenience stores with, usually a stack of them out back :)
used thick HVAC ty-raps to hold it to the stock rear grab bar, carried a bow or gun like that many times.
U-bolts would work better for heavier things and a deeper plastic milk crate for bigger things

like this one...........
mi19TNDITlcLHU9xkl1Isng.jpg

Reactions: Steve150xc
I've used those plastic racks they deliver soda to convenience stores with, usually a stack of them out back :)
used thick HVAC ty-raps to hold it to the stock rear grab bar, carried a bow or gun like that many times.
U-bolts would work better for heavier things and a deeper plastic milk crate for bigger things

like this one...........
View attachment 23372

So did u put anything between the plastic rack and the grab bar to make it a little more level?

Last edited: