Callin' all north east

way to keep it cool, i prolly wouldnt have lol, glad to see ya like it here, and i would love to join your crew if i didnt have to cross a border and drive 9 hours lol

I ride every weekend unlike most here, and don't mind the posers that post otherwise! If you want to ride with me then post it in english and I will respond. If you want to talk ebonics and ride with poseres who haven't ridden for more than a couple hours the so be it!

I ride every weekend unlike most here, and don't mind the posers that post otherwise! If you want to ride with me then post it in english and I will respond. If you want to talk ebonics and ride with poseres who haven't ridden for more than a couple hours the so be it!

i believe that was a shot at me, we gunna do this again?

Ok. Gotcha... Np. I dont think im 9 hours away from anywhere in nj therefore ill travel to ride. I ride every weekend. Rain, snow, heat. Dont matter. I ride with a lot of riders. Its dowsnt matter what style, bike, sex, its all good... Lets make it happen.

Dude i see your from brooklyn. Did you ever check out maybrook ny. There are soooo may cats i meet from brooklyn. I am from rockland over by the palisades mall which puts me about 40 mins from you. Actually my main office is in brooklyn on strictland ave. Welcome to the forum...

for a 36 year old you sure come across as a moron. id be supprised if anyone would actually want to meet up with you.

Are you serious. Is there really reason for name calling. Sorry if i offended you. Just a little humor. Others got it. Like i said, my bad if offense was taken. Im not here for that...

Are you serious. Is there really reason for name calling. Sorry if i offended you. Just a little humor. Others got it. Like i said, my bad if offense was taken. Im not here for that...

By the way. Welcome to the forum!!!

way to be J2,
i got the humor, as i hope you got mine, and i'd ride with someone who has your enthusiasm about this sport anyday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for a 36 year old you sure come across as a moron. id be supprised if anyone would actually want to meet up with you.

for a newbie you sure come across as a prick, I would be suprised if anyone would actually give a thought to what u say

and true that awk. it is hard to find people with that enjoy getting off their ass these days

i need sum where 2 ride in brooklyn tired of gettin chased thats why my bike broke now :(X( gotta buy a truck so i could make moves

Hey Ampz1er,

Lmk when you get that truck. J2 is only 45 min from you but it's another 45+ to Maybrook. It can be worth the ride but if you wanna get somewhere in an hour instead of over 1 1/2 hrs. Hit me up, I'll show you a couple of spots that are fun to ride.

Last edited:
Mugzy. U r the man when it comes to riding. I got your pm n it right. I gotta come consistent with the riding. Next time I won't disappoint. BTW have u done any snow riding.

have u done any snow riding.

I gave it a shot on my Banshee, but with the tires I got on the rear, it sucked. The fronts just bog in the snow and the rears throw lots of snow and I made a whole lot of noise goin nowhere fast.

I've been sinking all of my available cash into the Blaster, so I dont have any left to play around with on extra tires for the Banshee this winter. If there were some packed snow somewhere, it'd probably be cool but...
shrug-1.gif