Callin' all north east

J2PUISANT

Oct 15, 2010
rockland county, NY
WASSUP NORTHEAST???:) CHECK THIS OUT. I'VE BEEN HITTING DUDES UP IN MICHIGAN, OKLAHOMA, AND CALI FOR SOME RIDING ACTION. MAINLY SAND RIDES. BUT THEN I THOUGHT ABOUT IT... SOUTH JERZ!!!:eek: I KNOW WE GOT FELLAZ THAT RIDE OUT. SO I WANNA DO IT BIG AND REP BIG. I'M PART OF A 10-13 GROUP. WE RIDE HARD AND RIDE DEEP.B) IF YOU PART OF NEW JERZ, NEW YORK, DELAWARE, CONN STATE, OR EVEN PENN STATE LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN. I WANNA US TO KEEP NORTHEAST LARGE ON THIS FORUM. THIS IS TO THE YOUNGINS, OLDIES, G'S AND SHAWTIES AS WELL. DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO TO GET YA BIKE GOIN... SO COME WIT DA COME ON AND GET DOWN WIT DA GET DOWN.I:I

you've been watchin too much BET channel, OG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol... Awk man... After ken, your the next man i wanna meet. I know you a kool guy. This year wont go buy with out two g's meeting up!!! My man. High five!!! Lol

i got no way to haul my schizznit, but you are more than welcome to attend "awks wild ride III" here in johnstown pa.
late may/early june
fa-shizzle ma nizzle

fo ree-al !!!!!!!!!!
i think i'm in that movie "malibu's most wanted" right now

there will be a thread started for my ride in the next month or so

yo G,
fa-real, heres a qoute from your e-brake thread, and i sense, none what so ever, even a hint of ebonics in it, please explain what happened in the last day or so that got you so gangsta
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

OK. A LITTLE HISTORY ON THIS PROJECT. I JUST REBUILT THE ENGINE. DID A-Z. INSTALL TORS, PISTON, CRANK, ETC... BEFORE I HAD A NO START BUT I FOUND OUT THROUGH THIS WONDERFUL SITE THE REMEDY WHICH WAS THE TROTTLE OVERRIDE CIRCUIT. OK. NOW I GO TAKE IT OUT FOR A TEST RUN. IT IDLES. I STARTS UP ON 1-2 KICKS MAX. GREAT. BUT AT WOT OR ANYTHING CLOSE TO THAT I GET A BOGGING OUT. I WAS TOLD SOMEWHERE THAT THE E-BRAKE MECHANISM CAN HAVE SOMETHING T DO WITH IT. HELP. HELP! HELP!!! LOL:eek:

Fellaz. Ima cool dude. I chill. I get down. Im a nurse. Im a dad. Ima comedian. I dont know where the "white" comment came in but i dont wanna know parts. Sorry...

bein a comedian, you should know we're just havin some "cabin fever" fun !!!!!!!!!!!!

i do go by "uncle guido" on powersportsjunkies.com
hahahaaaaaaaaaa

Well im for "NEW JERZ" and don't understand a f*cking word your saying! Try speaking "english", and a few more might respond.

Here's a example!

Hi, Im from "New Jersey" and I ride with about 13 other guys, We're looking for other riders in the area to have fun! Anyone interested?

Either that or the gibberish you just posted!

i dont go there much, not much goin on