busco june 24th weekend

Surfrjag

Mar 18, 2010
chesapeake, va
I was wondering who would want to come out this weekend i know a few people should be able to make it. they are also having a drag race this weekend it should be a lot of fun!! come on out I:I

You know i will be there for sure unless a hurricane pops up. This time i will be ready with extra parts,jets,plugs and tools to get er done!!!

This should be a good weekend to come not only to hang out with your blaster buddy friends but to watch some serious horsepower kill the 300ft in under 4 seconds!!! I:I

Hopefully we will have some nice vids to post when it all said and done.

cool guys enjoy yourself..i wish i could be there...i got 3 months to wait ughhh!
dont look at it as waiting freek, look at it as 3months to get you sh*t together. i know your not gonna want to show up to Busco with stuff that looks and runs anything less than perfect. I:I

You know i will be there for sure unless a hurricane pops up. This time i will be ready with extra parts,jets,plugs and tools to get er done!!!

This should be a good weekend to come not only to hang out with your blaster buddy friends but to watch some serious horsepower kill the 300ft in under 4 seconds!!! I:I

Hopefully we will have some nice vids to post when it all said and done.

i know its gonna be a good time! why you gotta say something about hurricanes?? haha :eek:

dont look at it as waiting freek, look at it as 3months to get you sh*t together. i know your not gonna want to show up to Busco with stuff that looks and runs anything less than perfect. I:I

i know im probobly not going to be up to par but im sure it will still be fun!!

still too early for me to tell whether i'm gonna be there or not. been talking with my buddy to see if he'd like to go and my neighbor may want to go as well.

talked to my buddies and they wanna go. they just need to get some helmets. i'm going to shoot for the +4 swinger before the 25th so i can have this thing pretty well buttoned up. may drop the main by one too. should be ready to go pending the swinger.

What's the status on the swingarm?
I'm gettn siked I'm so ready to ride... anyone else think they might make it??

they haven't gotten back to me yet to tell me they have the right color. i'm begining to be annoyed.

yeah that can be. i sent jugs off 3 weeks ago and cant even get confirmation on their arrival nor do i think they will be back before busco... getting kinda frustrated myself. luckily i have a few spare bikes :) only think i pray for is good weather. i have a few people coming with me as well so it should be a good time. (including my bud light)