busco beach

Surf they floped my rotation at work. I'll see you on the 6th man

Damn man that sux, I will be motorless. I might just have to stop by and visit my friends while your there though. I did order this> Banshee 421cc 68mm Cheetah Cub Cylinder Top End +4mm
I am haveing it delivered to my house so i can polish it and send it to colby for assembly. See you guys soon!!!! I:I

Damn man that sux, I will be motorless. I might just have to stop by and visit my friends while your there though. I did order this> Banshee 421cc 68mm Cheetah Cub Cylinder Top End +4mm
I am haveing it delivered to my house so i can polish it and send it to colby for assembly. See you guys soon!!!! I:I

That sucks your gonna be motorless but bad ass what your getting. I'm still working on Colbys banshee jugs. I got one pretty close to done it just takes a while to sand them smooth so you can polish them. The best thing so far is a 120 grit flap wheel for a dremel to smooth it out then get finer paper to smooth that out. Fastest way ive found thus far lol.

I aint looking forward to polishing the cyl but i cant have a sh*tty looking top on mine,lol I might take it to work and have a guy at work sand it smooth for me if i can, if not i guess i will do it. I was wondering if i have to sand it first, but i guess so, damn it.

Wish I could make it every weekend but unfortunatey only September for me.I think I may like busco more than my wife!!!bhahahahahhahahahaha

I aint looking forward to polishing the cyl but i cant have a sh*tty looking top on mine,lol I might take it to work and have a guy at work sand it smooth for me if i can, if not i guess i will do it. I was wondering if i have to sand it first, but i guess so, damn it.

yeah, unfortunately as much as polishing sucks....its nothing compared to the sanding lol.

I don't do it for living but I def have a couple 100 hours on my buffer from my mustang, the blasty, and shee.
It really is all about the sanding that sucks :p
Yeah the polishing is dirty and takes a while but it's not that bad with a chair and some beer.

It took me about 4-5 hours to sand and polish my wampus cylinders and they look pretty good, i dont have pics cuz i had to hurry and ship them to the builder. Dirty dirty job!!!