Busco Beach Official Photos: 2012 Edition

I have Got to make it Next year ! , Great Pics Everybody !

You're only in Georgia...Busco is probably do-able in a day's worth of travelling. I can make it from my driveway to Atlanta in about half a day if traffic is moving well. And once you get to North Carolina, its only 2.5 hours from my house (on the SC state line) to Busco.

Edit: I just Google Mapped your dirve, and its less than 8 hours! Just take I20 to I95, and you're there. Can't wait to see ya next year!

You're only in Georgia...Busco is probably do-able in a day's worth of travelling. I can make it from my driveway to Atlanta in about half a day if traffic is moving well. And once you get to North Carolina, its only 2.5 hours from my house (on the SC state line) to Busco.

Edit: I just Google Mapped your dirve, and its less than 8 hours! Just take I20 to I95, and you're there. Can't wait to see ya next year!

Haha Thanks Braap! , Yeah It's About 7-8 Ish hours Depending , Yeah I would love to build me a Dragger by then , But If not I will At least have a Trail Blasty to Take ! , Lets See how the Year Treats me Until then haha

Haha Thanks Braap! , Yeah It's About 7-8 Ish hours Depending , Yeah I would love to build me a Dragger by then , But If not I will At least have a Trail Blasty to Take ! , Lets See how the Year Treats me Until then haha

Draggers are cool, but I go every year with just camping gear, a cooler of Pepsi's, and my trail/MX Blaster. You don't need a drag bike to have a great time. I think it was plenty of fun watching the drunk girls in camp and dodging mud holes in my gokart. Lol :D

FYI, except for gas, its a pretty cheap trip. Its $ 80.00 for two people and two bikes to get in and camp for 3 days, and thats really all you have to buy besides food.

Here are some pics James and I took

Scot
DSCN0218.jpg

of course the one you got of me was when i completely took a nose dive off that jump. lmao