Buildin

Surfrjag

Mar 18, 2010
chesapeake, va
well the last time i was home i was to buisy to take before pictures but i did get an after picture at least this time.

i kind of peiced this one together from racerdonnies old motor, it had a +3 stroker with a stock topend from elvis that i had done some cleanup porting it also had a 28pwk and a fmf pipe that came from tater. thanks guys!

2012-01-18121323.jpg

this bike i built for my buddy 252wheelieking, he is a new member on here and it is for his son. it has a cleanup port job, port matched cases, ported the reed cage with some vitos reeds, i modified the clutch and put 2 hd springs in it. i didnt want it to be to hard for him to pull on and i left the stock exhaust because he is very young even for this.. :eek:

2012-01-30110135.jpg

he traded me this craptor for it and luckily im getting a before pic of this one. i came home early this time but i have a sprained ankle so i dont think i will be working on it very soon but i figured i would go ahead and post the pic now I:I

2012-01-30180812.jpg

it needs a lot of work. lol
2012-01-30191757.jpg

4 of the 5 valves are like this....

oh come on u dont think the raptor looks nice?? haha thanks man i took that thing down to the frame and redid pretty much everything. even has hydro brakes up front..

im not sure what happen exactly but my guess is they had it way out of time after burning up the valves from improper jetting. it does have an fmf exhaust. just a guess? i can tell they tried to put it back together once from the rtv all over the valve cover. the cam and decomp tabs are trashed as well.. im still trying to decide if i want to put performance parts in or just go all stock. it will likely get sold eventually anyways but i think it may pay off some to go ahead and use all new performance parts. those black plastics have been spraypainted and had holes drilled in them for aerodynamics.. lol they have been trashed already.

didnt you know drilling drilling holes in the fenders is the hot new trick?!?!?!
all the drag racers are doing it to improve ET's!!!!

lol,,, they look good bro! except the craptor, but you know how i am about 4 pokes. id find egay deals and unload it to make a dollar and build the banshee or blaster or whatever smoker you may have around.

glad i could help supply some parts!