Budget build

How do you know that it needs to be resleeved ??
I know that Vito's uses an iron sleeve , no clue about CT or Airsal.
Though Vito uses same design as stock head. Mull Engineering does similar cut to rechambered Banshee heads.

X-2 on cleaning of engine BEFORE surgery !! A grain of sand is larger than the clearances in an engine.

Though Vito uses same design as stock head. Mull Engineering does similar cut to rechambered Banshee heads.

X-2 on cleaning of engine BEFORE surgery !! A grain of sand is larger than the clearances in an engine.

Looks to be a vitos bb cylinder. Depending on what bore you are on you should be able to bore it to next size up. 4 sizes available in that bb configuration.

Not sure if it does but just looking at it its ate up on the exhaust side pretty bad

Not sure if it does but just looking at it its ate up on the exhaust side pretty bad

Take it to a shop that knows what they are doing, actually do the boring in house. They will inspect and measure it. Then tell you what size to order or order for you. You must have the piston before you bore it so it can be final fitted. Example: a 72mm piston isn't exactly 72mm, could be a little big or a little small. .001" is a lot when clearances are only .002"-.003"