Bottom end rebuild

TrynaLearn

Jan 24, 2018
How many bearings are in blaster bottom ends I have a friend of mine rebuilding and trying to see what to order

If you dont know how many bearings are in it or dont know what there called i would not suggest trying to rebuild it

Step back from the keyboard Brian !! Can't tell us you knew EVERYTHING about a Blaster first you laid eyes on it !!

Crank : left and right plus new seals. Counter balancer shaft. : left & right. Trans : 4 , plus seal. Clutch arm : 1 plus seal.

Hopefully you have a Clymers Repair manual or download PDF, most all answers are in there.

Highly recommend balancer bearing because they spin at same speed as crank. Inspect gear closely.

More than likely Ken O'CONNOR has what you need.

Im simply trying to help, if you cannot even identify the parts or maybe "Try" a little bit and find a part diagram then i think you dont even have the skill to order the parts let alone rebuild a bottem end, you may think thats my opinion but at the end of the day its the truth just send it to ken o Connor.
Not being rude just saying how it is

No i didnt know everything but i went out of my way to learn, i didnt ask dumb questions. Just useful ones that alot of people cant answer

Blaster Brian your a real d))k you know that obviously I joined this forum because I'm trying to learn about this second I was always told as most other people it's no such thing as a dumb question if u don't know an answer but u can receive a dumb answer so before so if all you have to say is some ignorant ish just just don't post ish to all others thank you for doing what I hoped that you would on here and be informative.

the manual is key or visually looking at parts in hand.
you can buy complete bearing kits but more than likely they are definitely junk bearings
Don't recommend that at all/ the OEM are KOYO bearings
you can look at parts schematics like this that are OEM:)\/
https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/oem-schematic/4
example:
bearings.png

X-2 on quality parts. Quality doesn't cost,i i pays !! :cool:
When you think about it turning 8,000 RPM + stands to reason that the best only will do.

Makes me think about several years ago there were Wang cranks floating around that were total junk. 99% failed from what I saw, most with catastrophic damage.
Funny name, Wang :rolleyes: