blaster vs with Suzuki LT230 QuadRunner

top speed race the blaster would kill the lt230 in anything in any race.
in mudding i give it to the 230 because of the four stroke torque

thanks i was thinking that 2 but the lt 230 ways alot more than the blaster and it might wanna sink ?? anybody else know??

i used to ride with one all the time, and just rode with one again last week, i smoked them years ago and again last week, and i always like to keep my tires spinning to self clean the mud, i dont think torque has sh*t to do with mud, unless your trying to tow something, if someone can show me one of them that can hang with me, in any situation, i'll personally pay to ship my blaster back to japan

my bro has a 230 with a few mods.. i kill it off the line and still pull away on top end. as for weight, i wouldnt put it to weigh too much more than a blaster; the difference in weight would mostly come from the big heavy tranny on the 230. for mud, i say the 230 would be better just because the thing is indestructible:eek:

How would you fix a stock blaster for more low end torque ?
What would i do for the front and rear gearing ?
right now its 14/38. i wanna be able to climb hills and go mudding.

thanks cause my bud was gonna get one but the guy said he wouldnt sell it
LT230's are turds....i would rather have a blaster anyday. but everybody seems to point you in the right direction. blaster eats that 230 alive, day in, day out. as far as mudding, blasters do ok. i did a bit of mudding with mine before. actually did well. wasn't soupy or really wet tho. i think the 230 would be a bit better cuz its torque-y. i know you can build a 2stroke for more torque, but you'll never get it as torque-y as a 4poke.

hope that helps

which one would win of the line top speed ?? performance in the mud????
Mud always depends on good tires but razzer2 s on either machine and both handle good. Blasters can beat a 230 stock but if you change the sprockets of the 230 and raise the rear tire size. Top end you will beat the 125 - 2 stroke. Lt 230s are bears when it comes to 1st gear and have lots of low end power for hills and mud. Almost to much so changing the sprockets will not effect low end much you will have the hill power in first and the top end you desire. 14/39 - roughly 65-68mph / 14/37 - 70mph with 21-10-09 tires.

https://sites.google.com/site/suzukilt230svault/speed-chart
230gears2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: cbaber