blaster hood question

Hmm nice looking hood. That would look pretty sweet on that black Blaster REEDracing94. Start washing my truck, quad, and camper and earn some cash for the new hood.

Question about the new hood and headlight. Im getting the newer style hood but before I get the light is it possible to mount it? I looked at the frames on different sites and the mounting points are different. Does it use any of the older frame holes? Anybody try this?
Thanks

Question about the new hood and headlight. Im getting the newer style hood but before I get the light is it possible to mount it? I looked at the frames on different sites and the mounting points are different. Does it use any of the older frame holes? Anybody try this?
Thanks

i mounted a newer hood on my 99 .. i had to bend the 1 mount up to hold the light.. u can only bolt the hood on by the mounts on the front of the tank but it holds good ..

IMG_0004.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0002.jpg
[/IMG]

Alright cool. Thanks. I was thinking if there was mounting holes on the side of the hood I was going to get some c clamp things. ( the ones with the rubber) to mount to the frame and hood. I'll take a look at it when I get it.