BF tshirt!

I id these a few weeks ago, It wouldnt be that hard to swap over to a t-shirt. I i had enough intrest, It would run about 25 shipped to you from my place when i revieved the order. Would have whatever name and number on the front. For me to do them though, I would need upfront payment.

wm-front_zps64fda609.jpg

wm-back_zps497e945e.jpg

I id these a few weeks ago, It wouldnt be that hard to swap over to a t-shirt. I i had enough intrest, It would run about 25 shipped to you from my place when i revieved the order. Would have whatever name and number on the front. For me to do them though, I would need upfront payment.

wm-front_zps64fda609.jpg

wm-back_zps497e945e.jpg

Have you received permission from Cbaber to sell these ?

wm-front_zps64fda609.jpg

wm-back_zps497e945e.jpg

Can we add anything else to the shirt? Like Yamaha's logo on a sleeve or something?

here's the deal, you guys can go ahead and roll with this, but........

until BF gets officially involved with adding the new designs to the cafepress store at a later date, (too much going on right now to get involved in this too)
BF will not be held responsible for any ordering/sizing/money snafu's that may occur.
you guys are on your own, and taking that risk solely on your own !!!!

somewhere down the road, we will be open to accepting this or new designs, that will have the ability to be added to any of the items in the store.

thanx

right now i really only want to run t-shirts for it. I need at least 6 t-shirts ordered at once.

With the names its going to run right about 30 bucks for t-shirt cost and small donation to forum.

I would need your shirt size, what you want the name to be, and number(you have choice if you want them to be there or not). and payment up front.

If your intrested post here with teh above information and when i get 6 or more I will put in an order.

I cant really add the yamaha symbol without copyrighting so thats a no go.

BTW- Im not profiting off of this in anyway, whatever is left from what you pay goes straight to the forum!

Last edited:
right now i really only want to run t-shirts for it. I need at least 6 t-shirts ordered at once.

With the names its going to run right about 30 bucks for t-shirt cost and small donation to forum.

I would need your shirt size, what you want the name to be, and number(you have choice if you want them to be there or not). and payment up front.

If your intrested post here with teh above information and when i get 6 or more I will put in an order.

I cant really add the yamaha symbol without copyrighting so thats a no go.

BTW- Im not profiting off of this in anyway, whatever is left from what you pay goes straight to the forum!
What about the word Yamaha lol? I'm in for sure, but heres the thing, i'm a slim dude, and i would want a slimfit shirt lol. Do they have those?

Bump bump buuuump.. any info yet on these anyone??? Make some designs and maybe take a vote.. ???? Winner get a free shirt.. I will pay if need be.. for the winners shirt i mean, and of course my own..

Bump!!!

Can't believe there's no shirts yet... Or is there and i don't know about it???? Please someone fill me in.. if no one is going to make them I'll set up an order we just need a design.. Anyone???!!!???!!!

Bump!!!

Can't believe there's no shirts yet... Or is there and i don't know about it???? Please someone fill me in.. if no one is going to make them I'll set up an order we just need a design.. Anyone???!!!???!!!

We where going to make the shirts, but was told we could not....

From a legal point of view, you want to avoid using Yamaha trademarks. Avoid the Yamaha logo and the word ‘Yamaha’ in it's trademarked font. There is a thing called ‘fair use’, so you can use the words Yamaha and Blaster, but just do it in a way that doesn’t violate trademarks. In other words, make it look ‘un-official’.