battery location

bkrispy58

Mar 2, 2011
My uncle gave me his 2000 blaster and it needs fixed and i was looking for the battery to replace and was not able to find it. If somebody could help me out i apprecitate it. I did see something online that said that they do not have a battery and was not sure. Once again if someone could help i appreciate any information. Thanks.

Yeah you are having other issues.
I like the FAST acronym for times like this.
Is it getting fuel?
Is it getting air?
Is it getting spark?
Is the timing correct?

not trying to hate but hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha sorry dude but that was funny to me:)

dont be dicks guys... dont get me wrong, if i was having a bad day i would be a dick too but it is his first blaster and maybe he wanted to have one of the best quads of all time and doesnt know a thing about blasters.

The battery is located next to the turn signal fluid reservoir , its really small , just powers the light that shines on the kickstarter so you can see it at night .

Reactions: CrazyDave
Don't listen to these guys. Blasters don't have a battery. They use a kickstarter that manually rolls the motor over. And they use a stator that provides power to the electrical systems. Don't be jerks guys this is a common mistake. Did people teach you things to help or did they tell you wrong information. Good luck on the Blaster by the way. You've joined the right place.

just funnin with ya kid. In all seriousness there is some good sticky threads you should read, I didnt have a clue how a 2 stroke even worked until i got my first blaster 4yrs ago and my dad is a automotive /motorcycle master tech. I grew up workn on everything but 2strokes.Just finding this forum has helped me self educate alot!!!

Sorry to thread jack but under the seat, the little compartment looks like it was made for a battery. Did the blaster have a battery option? Just curious beCause I just installed a battery in mine to run my light bar and that's where I put the battery is was a perfect fit almost .

Sorry to thread jack but under the seat, the little compartment looks like it was made for a battery. Did the blaster have a battery option? Just curious beCause I just installed a battery in mine to run my light bar and that's where I put the battery is was a perfect fit almost .
What kind of battery did you put in it? Looking to run a light bar on mine, And was thinkin that the little box under the seat looked like a battery box, So i just assumed because it was previously a race quad, they just cut all the electrical out.

it was for the tool kit that came stock with a showroom blastero_O
just because a 4lb acid lead battery fit's there mean's nothing.
ALTHOUGH you can use it for a battery but it will not charge unless
you put the proper electrical components just search that lol:)