axel crooked?

falandys1002

Oct 4, 2009
mass
hi my axle is crooked 1 wheel is 1 inch away from my heel guard and the other is 4 inches from my heel guard . . . whats wrong?

lol...its like some one randomly stumbles apon that its like wtf .....your bearing is probably shot OR you need to tighten those little adjustors in the back....

hahaha that ads gunna piss off some old guys lol idk what it is but it hits when i take corners or wheelie the whole carrier looks like its crooked

something is probably loose somewhere because when i was taking the blaster motor out and when i first took out the swingarm bolt the entire axle would move around when rolling it

put it up on a block so its completely off the ground. Grab the rear tires and try to move them from one side to the other and see if anything moves. Locate where its moving. Thats gonna be where the bad part is. Either swingarm bearings, axle bearings or maybe both. If nothing moves side to side it could be a tweaked swingarm or the carrier isn't adjusted properly

its been like this since i bought it earlier this year but it never hit the heal guard till i took a link out of my chain and had to slide the axle forward

Well now you tell us this! Have you stood the quad up on the grab bar and looked it over? Look for any stress cranks in the swingarm. Also check the plates where the carrier bolts up. I had an old blaster that I tweaked the swingarm on and it made one wheel closer to the peg then the other but not as bad as your discribing

well it doesnt stop the quad from moving at all it just rubs on the plastic piece, the chain hasnt fallen off because of it yet . . . and i was planning on putting it on its grab bar but i just got around to putting the grabbar on yesterday