asr replacement heilm joints

May 26, 2013
immokalee fl
20150811_180718-1.jpg
So last week a call asr to let them.know that my helm joint are shot and it's stiff.
Once they answer the phone with. Atop.notch customer service they just ask me what bike I had and my info and with out any more cuestions they just told me your new joints will be on your way today and I got this on the mail today .
But my cuestions os the ball joint that they send me should I use them on the bottom and the helm on top or just wait a Lil aND wait till the next set goes out and jump to full ball joint with raptor s

I received the same package a few days ago. Unfortunately, I can't use the ball joints supplied since I'm using Honda spindles.

I run the banshee spindles with sealed ball joints. I haven't had any issues. Grab those ball joints from bansheedave and get the other spindles. Seems their recent heim joints having been giving folks a lot of trouble. Some have had success.

Ive had the same problem with asr hiem joints. They have great customer service and sent me replacement ball joints also. They told me that cleaning my quad with the power washer caused the problem.

I'm with fasthand. After 2 sets of their heims, I went the ball joints with banshee spindle route. ZERO problems after.

ASR definitely will make it right for you, it just a shame that so many people are getting these bad heim joints, and having to go through this.

Thanks a lot guys I'll look in to getting banshee spindles or raptor 350 .
To get rid of the heim joints so once I get the banshee spindles I'll try to hook up some one in here with 03+ blaster spindles