Anyone know where to find zilla parts?

Quadman1

Mar 29, 2013
Pa
I need plastics, seat, exhaust and other smalls. Im finally goin to start my project, but these prices are killing me. Really looking for decent plastics at a decent price. Thanks

I need plastics, seat, exhaust and other smalls. Im finally goin to start my project, but these prices are killing me. Really looking for decent plastics at a decent price. Thanks

Sell it to me :D

My best guess would be eBay. Those parts are getting hard to come by and unfortunately you are being subjected to supply and demand. I will keep my eyes open though.

Ok thanks I really appreciate it. And I know I may have to buy new plastics because there pretty damn hard to find lol.

I checked all of them out they are show pieces, most are show pieces so many arnt being parted out.

where in pa are you from? here in philly area and south jersey theres tons of lt500's on craigslist running, parts, parts bikes. theres one right now in pieces for $1,500 or 5 mint condition ones for 3-5k.. every now and then I find them for 1.5-2.5k fully running

I'm right outside of philly. Where do you see these for $1500?
And ok thanks I'll check it out

Well guy never got back to me, I've saw that you can put a rm 125 pipe on a zilla? Any one ever hear of that? Sounds a little odd that a dirt bike exhaust would fit on one

Well guy never got back to me, I've saw that you can put a rm 125 pipe on a zilla? Any one ever hear of that? Sounds a little odd that a dirt bike exhaust would fit on one
it might be possible but probably needs a lot fo fab work done to it.... is it worth it? most likely not there are people making new pipes for these quads and tbh from a lt500 owner to another i would just get the new pipes!