anyone from bucks county?

jlg8281

Feb 22, 2009
philly
im from bensalem and just started riding agian. dont know any new places to ride. looking for some good trails. not to in to places to pay. hit me up if you got some cool places to ride

I am in Bensalem, well actually Trevose and we have a good section of woods that we ride all the time. It is behind Faulkner Pontiac. Dont park in the industrial park though as the cops will give you a hard time there. If you go to the Trevose train station there is a house on the corner with a nice empty lot. This is my friends house and we all usually met there and then go into the wood, we cut a small path next to the tracks to get in and we usually ride all day at least 1 day of the weekend.
Let me know if anyone wants to come ride with us. We currently have 2 Blasters, 2 Warriors, 4 Honda 400ex, 1 Honda Rancher, 1 Suzuki 450r, 1 Honda 450r, 1 Suzuki 230 quadsport, 1 Honda 250x & 1 Honda 250r trik that goes. We occasionally have some others as well. A couple of the bikes are currently broken, but I should have them fixed soon, I hope. :)

i am from trevose also. i am sure i seen ya befor cause i usually ride back in the hillclimbs every sat or sunday but its been a little wile since i was back there cause the blasty took a sh*t on me haha.. is that big ass trench the cop dug still there?.

Last edited:
Yea that trench is still there, We were talking about going back there with some pics and shovels and trying to fix it.

We are going to be riding this weekend. If your quad is running maybe I will see you there.

Yea that trench is still there, We were talking about going back there with some pics and shovels and trying to fix it.

We are going to be riding this weekend. If your quad is running maybe I will see you there.

yea that thing is a pain haha, i just jump it when i need to go out that way. my blaster wont be running for a little wile. ill prolly try and barrow my buddys quad for the day. when you guys goin ridin sat or sun?.

We were out at 12:30 and did not come back until 8:00
We did see some other quads and dirt bikes through the day.
We went all over, through trevose and down into byberry.
Sucks they are building all those houses there. Sorry I missed you.
We were out on 2 honda 400ex, 1 suzuki 450r, 1 yamaha warrior, 1 honda rancher 4x4

We were out at 12:30 and did not come back until 8:00
We did see some other quads and dirt bikes through the day.
We went all over, through trevose and down into byberry.
Sucks they are building all those houses there. Sorry I missed you.
We were out on 2 honda 400ex, 1 suzuki 450r, 1 yamaha warrior, 1 honda rancher 4x4

yea i seen some other ppl out. its been a little wile since i have been up there. yea i think i did see you i think it was when you guys were headin into philly.

I think you are right, I think we were jumping the tracks when you went by, We will have to try and meet up again, just let me know when you want to go.

ok sounds good. ill prolly have to wait till next week end. cause i should have the blast runnin by then.

hey that sounds good i got a banshee and a blaster. that would be sweet if you got a place i can park, im sick of running from the cops. are you riding tomorrow?

yo guys im from langhorne i ride playwiki and the woods down the street from me along the neshaminy creek...all my nieghbors ride also...got a 05 blaster forsale..i ride a yz250f at the minute.