Anyone been to the Gilbert OHV park?

justinehr18

Has anyone on here been to the Gilbert OHV park? It's only a half hour from my cabin and I have never been there, and after looking at the map and watching videos, I'd like to go. However, the map is showing only motorcycles can go on the track? Is there a place to bring the Blaster and race around a course? That's the only reason I would want to go!

i think little falls u have to have a tether and possibly nerf bars and well obviously a helmet, and pay some kind of fee and you can ride all you want on certain days

Yep, same thing as they do at the Elk River Sno Cross track. At the OHV park in Gilbert, I saw vidoes of people just messing around, nothing official or anything, but I'm not sure if I can go on there with a four wheeler or not.

yeah i havent gone to my track as i havent bought a tether yet..... which i should anyway ive been thrown off a couple times now

There's a place in elk river for the sleds too but you need pads and orange clothing, is that the same way? I'm just looking to have fun not do any serious racing or anything.

best bet is to call them buddy.

but as in most parks, you have to have a chest protector and a helmet. wear a long sleeve shirt and pants with boots and theyll let you ride, unless you got the full race gear. and by boots you can get by with steel toed ones.....then again maybe they just dont care up here as much as they do down there.