Anybody know of places to ride

C

cmattox23

Does anybody know of any decent places to ride in southern dela"where"?

Me and a bunch of friends have a couple places we go riding. Ones in laurel off of trap pond rd. theres a track with jumps and all. Along with trails throughout the woods.

Me and a bunch of friends have a couple places we go riding. Ones in laurel off of trap pond rd. theres a track with jumps and all. Along with trails throughout the woods.

This road is not that long, and looks to be loaded with big homes, a camp store, etc. Where are you riding here??

i live in smyrna. i mostly ride on the railroad tracks . not technically legal. but its loads of fun. and there are plenty of lagit tracks riders have build off the side of them. and many trails. i ride on the tracks all day and never go on the same trail twice.

theres lot of riding at the canal. on the south side. just dont get caught!!!. and there is so many trails off the railroads tracks. theres a sandtrack in middletown. theres and old golf course i ride with hills and sand pits. there is an abanded enduro track in townsend called the ''mx'' trails. there is endless places to ride at my house. i normally ride about 4 to 6 hours without ridin in the same place twice. its not legal but i been ridin these places for 5 years and never have been caught. i think its worth the risk for the fun tho. pm me if any one wants to meet up. ill be a trail guide ahhahahah.

There is a place near frankford behind an abandoned store right on the highway, its ok but its not the best place around here