Any other VT riders?

flyers42091

Aug 24, 2007
vermont
Anyone else around? I have a few places to ride up here in franklin county. 3 sand pits in Highgate, I have trails going from my back yard to 2 of them. The other one is patrolled and sh*t cause you need VASA. Couple spots in Swanton, and one nice pit in Milton.

im right next door to ST. Johnsbury VT and im not from up here so how far from me? i wouldnt mind drivin. just wanna find some peoples to ride with. my girl rides but not the way i do. lol..

i live in dalton but im 5 min away from littleton and whitefield. i wanna have some one to ride with but every one has 250ex and 400ex's. i eat them up and they dont like ridin with me i guess..plus not too many other people who have quads with potential..

Reactions: J Wiz3
Up here theres a bunch of people that ride, sh*t load of blasters to. Some banshees that make everything else look like a joke, one that can do like 125mph, hes got 18/32 gearing, lol. Nobody cares if your fast or slow. We just ride.

ya, ive got some wicked trails up in eden, vt. Me and my lil brother go riding all the time. can't wait for the summer though were going to make a lil track design behind our house if any one would like to join.

never been to the milton pit. I stick to the ones in highgate cause i live right down the road from them. You can ride the roads alot to cause the state boys wont bother you since they ran those kids off the road and killed them up in sheldon a few years back. Sherifs like to put up a good chase though and some of the border patrol and imagration do to.

who started this post? i live in north carolina now but grew up in vt in highgate, swanton and aroung killington im from all over vt lol i miss rideing the sand pits and roads theres only places to pay and ride here in nc my name is dustin and my buddy lives here in nc too and grew up in highgate also his last name is ladeiu get back to me we both are going home in dec well bring our bikes.........my 97 blaster and his 07 ktm mxc250

Hey I'm new to the site, but not new to Vermont... I used to live near you! I just moved from highgate area ( I lived in Saint Albans) the wife and I just moved to Killington though. I am currently in the market for a new blaster... Once I get one we will have to ride for sure... I second that Killington notion 98Blaster+4!

started out living in Johnson ( I first came to Vermont for college JSC) moved to Saint Albans, and now rocking out in Killington.