Alba beadlocks

jus_me

Aug 8, 2012
N.Y
Anyone ever run these or hear anything about them ? Alba beadlock rims. specificaly the fronts. Thanks in advance

Anyone ever run these or hear anything about them ? Alba beadlock rims. specificaly the fronts. Thanks in advance
I'm not totally sure, but I think it's CHINESE crap.....
Alba=Alibaba probably:D
Or it's a real brand, and I somehow only find the knock offs.

Last edited:
Probably you are right awk08, but never the less i've read read something about strong enough for the trails, but not for racing.
, pricewise very interesting though.

I have a $20 e bay coupon that i need to use so that makes the price even better. I also found out that Dwt beadlock rings fit these rims also. Ill be ordering a set today and report back on how tbey turn out.

Reactions: MURPH
They probably are DWT rims ?
Alba seems to outsource the manufacturing of some of their stuff, and just rebrand it "Alba"

Once they show up I will compare them to a new set of Dwt yellow label beadlocks that I have. They look very similar from the pics..

Reactions: jvb
Got the rims the other day. Overall i would give thenm a thumbs up for the price. They are a little different than yellow label Dwt beadlocks but mostly it looks like only the beadlock ring is the biggest difference. The rims themselves are kinda hard to tell the difference unless you are actually looking for it.

I also picked up a new set of tires. $30 shipped so i coulden't pass them up. They are called trail demons made by "sun f" http://www.superatv.com/Trail-Demon-ATV-Tires-P1180.aspx a knock off brand ? but again for $30 a set shipped you really cant beat it. They look verry close to ITP Holeshots. Setting the two tires side by side (both 20x6x10) the trail Demons sit a little bit higher, they sit/look more like 21's than 20's /,, maybe thats why the price was so cheap ?

Attachments

• IMG_20151124_214604.jpg
    IMG_20151124_214604.jpg
    309.1 KB · Views: 637
  • IMG_20151124_214408.jpg
    IMG_20151124_214408.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 509
Last edited: