Aftermarket exhaust *wanted*

gb blaster

Apr 19, 2012
Maryland
Alright well first off let me start buy sayin i no that this is in the wrong place but due to other people mis-using this wonderful forum i cant put it in the right place. so i figured i would give this a try.... Anyone that has any after market exhausts that there wanting to sell would u please let me know im looking for the whole exhaust system the pipe and silencer just let me know what u have an how much its gonna cost.I:I

Alright well first off let me start buy sayin i no that this is in the wrong place but due to other people mis-using this wonderful forum i cant put it in the right place. so i figured i would give this a try.... Anyone that has any after market exhausts that there wanting to sell would u please let me know im looking for the whole exhaust system the pipe and silencer just let me know what u have an how much its gonna cost.I:I

i might sell my DG for the right price

all the silencer does is makes it sound fast they make no diffrence in performance

thats not a 100% true. see if the silencer is packed realy tight, or just the diameter of it, it can add or decrese power. when i took my stock silencer off, and put a PC2 on the stock header, i noticed a power increase. nothing specticiliar, but a little difference

thats not a 100% true. see if the silencer is packed realy tight, or just the diameter of it, it can add or decrese power. when i took my stock silencer off, and put a PC2 on the stock header, i noticed a power increase. nothing specticiliar, but a little difference

What you felt was the difference fresh packing makes. Oil soaked, partially clogged packing will rob the hell outta performance.

What you felt was the difference fresh packing makes. Oil soaked, partially clogged packing will rob the hell outta performance.

Did you ever get a chance to make video of yours running with the SS packing.

Not using. ?

No, it's just laying in the shop. I'm the only one to ever come to this conclusion but the power is better on my quad with my DG exhaust. I haven't tried to sale it but don't see me ever using it either. I tend to avoid selling, far preferring to trade off parts I'm not using (I'm sort of a hoarder).

Are you selling or just seeing what interest there is? I would like to find something aftermarket also.

I hate selling my parts, seems like they can lay around for years in the way but as soon as I let go of something I'll need it for something but since I've been here and this being such a great group of people I hate knowing that I'm sitting on parts that my Blaster brothers need. I honestly prefer to trade parts for parts. I've got a couple of "need rebuilding" engines I have to get together and take pictures of for another member this weekend. I'm a hoarder and I buy allot of parts every week. If it's a bargain and I have the extra cash, I'll buy it. It's not uncommon to have parts I don't even take out of the box when they come in. You wouldn't believe the parts I find on ebay for $.99 that no one bids on. I've bought swing arms, A arms, shocks, heads, intakes, carbs, perches/levers and such on ebay for under $15 shipped.