Acerbis Hand Guards

Acerbis makes an adapter for the quads to make them fit. You must not have purchased it or the guy wasn't knowledgeable to the fact.

No adaptor needed. I got them to fit and then when I told him how to get them to fit his fit. you just have to be smarter than the han guards.

So are acerbis the preferred hand guard?? There are SOOO many different ones out there!!

Hand guards are KEY!! Especially if you want to ride when it's cold out. They would be nice for me even now before it's too cold...I haven't unpacked all my stuff yet in my new house and I can't find my lopers yet (I may just be being lazy?) and every time I go through these two areas with prickers I have to let go of the handle bars and hope for the best!

Do you guys have a model number or something for the mounting kit?? Do you need a mounting kit or just buy the hand guards?

um myself, and fabb_3 both got our hand guards to fit with the mounting brackets that came with it. we have the Aceribs MX Uniko Handguard. You just have to move the throttle and brake perch over a little for the bracket to fit and the kill switch moved over and the other handle bar. i can get a pic if you want.

Those mount a little nice than the Powermadds.. The Powermadds you can change the mounting, but either waut you have to move the controls some, and we had to do a little trim work to get it fit "just right".

Well maybe we did not have to, but we did to make it fit better