2S Oil

I wouldnt recommend it cause it is for injection systems and wont stay at a consistent ratio through the fuel. use a pre mix specific oil only it is made to stay evenly mixed through the fuel. it has to stay suspended and injector oil will settle to fast. causing lean oil conditions.

I wouldnt recommend it cause it is for injection systems and wont stay at a consistent ratio through the fuel. use a pre mix specific oil only it is made to stay evenly mixed through the fuel. it has to stay suspended and injector oil will settle to fast. causing lean oil conditions.

I got a full take i filled a few days ago, and ran it once. You think i should drain it?

yeah. i figured out the hard way that inject oil has a bad habit of settling down in the tank. damn gravity haha. def drain and refill with some premix spec air cooled 2stroke oil at 32:1 ur motor will thank ya..

its just that premix oil is specifically formulated to stay suspended in the fuel and remain at a pretty consistant ratio. where inject oil is made to flow through a bunch of different hoses and orifices so it has a lower viscosity and more likely seperate and settle when premixed. hey it might not cause any issues but its always better to be safe than sorry and rebuilding early....

its just that premix oil is specifically formulated to stay suspended in the fuel and remain at a pretty consistant ratio. where inject oil is made to flow through a bunch of different hoses and orifices so it has a lower viscosity and more likely seperate and settle when premixed. hey it might not cause any issues but its always better to be safe than sorry and rebuilding early....

Yeah, i wasn't having any issues with it. I just thought i should be safe.

I beleave injection oil is a heavier oil and would have to be mixed at a way different ratio. I would just play it safe and run the correct oil.

I beleave injection oil is a heavier oil and would have to be mixed at a way different ratio. I would just play it safe and run the correct oil.

yeah i was researching it alot when i was playin roulette with a few different incorrect oils and inject does seem to be heavier as in its specific gravity. but as for fluidity it is more viscous for better flow characteristics.